On 19th of February 2010, the VII Workshop of the GISC was held in the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. In the workshop, more than 30 researchers participated and twelve talks were given. Here you will find some information about that meeting, photographs and a copy of the talks that were exposed.
- Program: a detailed program of the Workshop, its participants and the abstracts of the presentations can be found here.
- Fotos: The different versions of the group foto for this year are 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Support material for some presentations:
- Dissipation and information in stochastic processes, by E. Roldán.
- The peace mediators effect in small groups, by D. Vilone.
- Plateau-Insulator transition in graphene, by M. Amado.
- The transitions to chaos in the physics of condensed matter and complexes systems, by A. Robledo.
- Casimir forces in classical and quantum systems, by P. Rodríguez.
- Prisoner's dilemma experiment, by J. Grujić.